07 Nights/08 Days France & Switzerland Van tour
Arrival at Paris Airport, Private Transfer to Paris Hotel, check in to the Hotel. Overnight stay in Paris.
Day 2: Paris half day city tour with Seine River Cruise, Eiffel Tower ticket 2nd Level
Breakfast at hotel and proceed to half day city tour with English-speaking driver. You will see the magnificent Louvre Museum ,Notre Dame Cathedral,Pantheon ,St. Germains des pres,The orsay Musueum,Invalids, Place de La Concorde ,Arc de Triumph,the Medeleine Opera,Champs Elysees and visit the Eiffel Tower 2nd Lavel before embarking on a relaxing cruise on river Seine .Later you could choose to visit Versailles ,a town located about ten miles to the southwest of Paris to explore the Chateau built by louise XIV. Stay the nights in Paris
Day 3: Day trip to Disneyland 01 Day 01 Park
Breakfast at hotel and proceed to Disneyland Paris is an entertainment resort in Chessy, France, 32 km east of Paris. It encompasses two theme parks, resort hotels, Disney Nature Resorts, a shopping, dining and entertainment complex, and a golf course. Disneyland Park is the original theme park of the complex, opening in 1992. A second theme park, Walt Disney Studios Park, opened in 2002 Stay the nights in Paris
Day 4: Paris – Lucerne
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Lucerne on arrival check in and relax, Or You could also go for short orientation tour of Lucerne city. You will visit Lake Lucerne, Chaple Bridge, Lion Monument. Stay the nights in Lucerne
Day 5: Mt.Titlis with Ice Flyer Lucerne
Breakfast at Hotel and proceed to visit Mount Titlis , Titlis is a mountain of the Uri Alps, located on the border between the cantons of Obwalden and Bern. At 3,238 metres above sea level, it is the highest summit of the range north of the Susten Pass, between the Bernese Oberland and Central Switzerland. Overnight stay in Lucerne.
Day 6: Lucerne- Zurich
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Zurich, Check in to the Hotel & Later go for short orientation tour of Zurich city, Visit Lake, Old Town, Landquart Shopping Village, Rhine Falls Excursion. Stay the nights in Zurich
Day 7: Zurich- Grindelwald – Mount Jungfrau Tour
Breakfast at hotel and proceed to Grindelwald for Mout Jungfrau tour.The Jungfrau (transl. “maiden, virgin”), at 4,158 meters (13,642 ft) is one of the main summits of the Bernese Alps, located between the northern canton of Bern and the southern canton of Valais, halfway between Interlaken and Fiesch. Together with the Eiger and Mönch, the Jungfrau forms a massive wall of mountains overlooking the Bernese Oberland and the Swiss Plateau, one of the most distinctive sights of the Swiss Alps. Stay the nights in Zurich
Day 8: Zurich Hotel- Airport transfer on PVT
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Airport to take flight as per schedule.
|04 Adults||04-06 Adults||06-08 Adults||08-12 Adults|
|Euro 2563 PP||Euro 2154 PP||Euro 1870 PP||Euro 1648 PP|
Note: – Above prices are tentative final price recheck before the booking.
*100% of Package value if cancellation request is received within the period of 0-9 days or before the scheduled date of departure of the tour, which means no refund
- 03 Night Accommodation in Paris – Residhome Nanterre La Défense or Similar
- 02 Night Accommodation in Lucerne – Ibis Styles Luzern or Similar
- 02 Night Accommodation in Zurich – Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rigihof Zurich or Similar
- Daily breakfast Included except arrival day
- Transportation by private vehicle Minibus on 10 hour disposal per day (till 11 Passenger)
- 1st & Last day only airport transfer is included.
- Entrance to Boat ride on Rhine falls, Eiffel tower (2nd level) River seine Cruise, Louvre Museum
- Mountain Excursion to Titlis & Jungfraujoch
- Lucerne Orientation city tour
- Zurich Orientation city tour
- Half day Paris guided city tour
- Tips, 2 Euro per person per day have to pay to the driver itself
- International Air ticket
- Visa charges
- City tax payable at the time of check out
- Meals ,Tips ,Laundry, Telephone,porterage,Mineral water, Drinks
- Surcharges during the festive seasons ,Trade fare and Events
- Travel Insurance and other Covid -19 test